- Ekspogal is a device that generates various forms of current impulses for electrical stimulation and diagnostics.
- The waveform of the impulse can be changed from rectangular (P), transitive (M) or triangular (T); preset exponential signals E1 and E2 can be used.
- It is also possible to use impulse sets (Sp) with triangular or rectangular modulation (Sp-T or Sp-P, respectively).
- The device enables nervous system testing, paralysis therapy etc.
- For detailed product information, please click on the PDF brochure (SRB) below ↓.